thank you!! i have a few worlds, and most of them are very much like ours. and that'd be boring for these specific questions, so i'll muse about maia's craftworld for a bit.
🚗What transport is available?
It's the future and it's in space!! Most "ground" vehicles hover in some way. Maia prefers single-rider bikes. Proper space ships for fast, far travel are common too. Maia in particular makes use of one that stores one of the mentioned bikes so she can easily explore and travel no matter the planet.
🎭What do they do for entertainment, usually?
The Eldar population is smaller than it once was and much more spread out than it once was. I don't think proper sports or other entertainment is common. But I think wargames might be--tournaments for warriors between different craftworlds.
🔪What sorts of weapons are there?
Maia in particular uses a powerful sniper rifle with plasma for ammunition and a range suitable for her intense eyesight. There are lot of melee weapons out there, but few things beat a simple knife. I'm not a fan of something like lightsabers lol, and if it's not broke don't fix it. So melee weapons are relatively simple.
🧜♀️How many sentient/sapient species are there?
⚔️What was the worst war in your world’s history?
🗺Which country(/continent/culture/faction) was your favourite to create?
⭐️What do people think the stars are made of?
🐉Explain a myth or legend that you’re proud of!
🐈Most common pet(s) of the world?
👑What sort of leadership is there? Are there kingdoms, empires, guilds, etc?
📚How does the education system work? (If there is one!)
🕷Are there any common phobias among the people that vary from our own?
🍽What might the average person’s diet look like?
🍼How are children treated?
🏏Name a common game or sport
🎭What do they do for entertainment, usually?
🎼What sort of music is there?
🚗What transport is available?
🌋Have there been any notable natural disasters in the history of your world?
🏩What is their healthcare/hospital system like?
⛪️How many religions are there?
💵Name a currency in your world
🚰Do they have indoor plumbing?
💎Are gemstones valuable?
🔪What sorts of weapons are there?
✉️Do they have a working postal system? How is it run?
🗞How do people learn about current events?
🔌Most common power source? (Electricity/coal/wind/magic/etc)
👓What kind of disability aids are commonly available?
💡Is there lighting in the streets, and what kind is it and how is it powered/maintained?
🎈Do they have balloons? (Or similar?)
👔Describe a common clothing style/fashion
🐓Is livestock common? Is it mostly on farms, or kept by regular households?
🍀What’s considered good luck?
🦠Describe a common illness found in your world
🖊+Rowan (still doing these?)
always! and Rowan is a great one to ask about because I'm still struggling to firmly develop her and Fang. but here we go~
Rowan, like Flynn, has a bit of a grunge aesthetic going on. For Rowan, however, it's intentional lol. She dresses like a fashionable punk and acts like one too. She #resists in all ways except for fighting. While she makes cash forging IDs and the like, she'll work free of charge for refugees or runaways.
She also wears glasses and likes the color orange.
93 for all of your characters (gimme them epic lines)
i do appreciate the ask. even more so i appreciate your confidence in me not to be a total let down in this category lmao. but i looked for a half hour for any interesting line in a RP or short story and i have nothing ;_;'' i'm a lame writer and my characters don't say anything cool
1. What is their gender?
2. What is their sexuality?
3. What is the meaning behind their name? Do
they have any nicknames?
4. Do they have any siblings? How many? Are they older or younger? Which sibling are they the closest with?
5. What's their relationship with their parents like? What about other relatives?
6. What would they give their life for?
7. Are they in a romantic relationship? With who? How did they meet?
8. What do they believe will happen to them after they die? Does this belief scare them?
9. What is their favorite color? Favorite animal?
10. What are some of their talents/skills?
11. If they could make a mark on history, what would they like it to be?
12. How old are they? When is their birthday?
13. What do they do for fun?
14. What is their favorite food? How often do they get to eat it?
15. What was something their parents taught them?
16. Are they religious?
17. Where were they born?
18. What languages can they speak? Where did they learn these languages?
19. What is their occupation?
20. Do they have any titles? How did they earn them?
21. What is their favorite thing about their personality?
22. What is their least favorite thing about their personality?
23. Do they get lonely easily?
24. Do you know their MBTI type?
25. What is their biggest flaw?
26. Are they aware of their flaws?
27. What is their biggest strength?
28. Are they aware of their strengths?
29. How would they describe their own personality?
30. When frightened, will they resort to “fight” or “flight”?
31. Does this character ever put somebody else’s needs before their own? Who do they do this for? How often do they do this?
32. What is their self esteem like?
33. What is their biggest fear? How would they react to having to face it?
36. What is their sense of humor like? Give an example of a joke they would find humorous.
37. How easy is it for them to say “I love you”? Do they say it without meaning it?
38. What do others admire most about their personality?
39. What does their happily ever after look like?
40. Who do they trust most? Is that trust mutual?
41. What does their laugh sound like? Do they snort when they laugh? How often do they laugh?
42. What is their favorite thing about their physical appearance?
43. What is their least favorite thing about their physical appearance?
44. Do they have any scars? If so, what are the stories behind those scars?
45. How would they describe their own appearance?
46. How easily can they express emotions? How easily can they hide emotions?
47. What’s their pain tolerance like?
48. Do they have any tattoos? What are the stories behind those tattoos?
49. Do they have any piercings?
50. How would you describe their style of clothing? How would they describe their style of clothing?
51. What is their height? Weight?
52. What is their body type? Are they muscular, chubby, skinny, etc?
53. What is their hair color? Eye color? Skin tone?
54. What is their current hairstyle? What have been some of their past hairstyles? Which was their favorite hairstyle?
55. What is their alcohol tolerance like? What kind of drunk are they? How bad are their hangovers?
56. What do they smell like? Why do they smell like this? (Is it the things they’re around or a perfume they wear?)
57. How do they feel about sex? Are they a virgin?
58. What is their most noticeable physical attribute?
59. What does their resting face look like? Do they have RBF?
60. Describe the way they sleep.
61. Which season is their favorite season?
62. Have they ever been betrayed? How did it affect their ability to trust others?
63. What is always guaranteed to make them smile?
64. Do they get cold easily? Do they get overheated easily?
65. What’s their immune system like? Do they get sick often? How do they react to getting sick?
66. Where do they live? Do they like it there?
67. Is their bedroom messy? What about their bathroom? Kitchen? Living room?
68. How did their environment growing up affect their personality?
69. How did the people in their environment growing up affect their personality?
70. How do they feel about animals? Do they have any pets?
71. How are they with children? Do they have any? Do they want any?
72. Would they rather have stability or comfort?
73. Do they prefer the indoors or outdoors?
74. What weather is their favorite? Do they like storms?
75. If given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
76. How organized are they?
77. What is their most prized possession?
78. Who do they consider to be their best friend?
79. What is their economic situation?
80. Are they a morning person or a night owl?
81. Are they bothered by the sight of blood?
82. What is their handwriting like?
83. Can they swim? How well? Do they like to swim?
84. Which deadly sin do they represent best?
85. Do they believe in ghosts?
86. How do they celebrate holidays? How do they celebrate birthdays?
87. What is something they regret?
88. Do they have an accent?
89. What is their D&D alignment?
90. Are they right or left handed?
91. If they were a tweet, what tweet would they be?
92. Describe them as a John Mulaney gif.
93. What’s the most iconic line of dialogue they’ve ever said?
i'm rewatching RWBY; and in volume 1, Weiss reminds me so much of my Cori.
Well to give some context, Maia is my Warhammer 40k character for the Wrath & Glory game. She is essentially a space elf and ranger who explores and conquers in the name of her craftworld, Loreal.
Since the aldari are aliens and not proper elves, I've took some liberty with her design. While she has elf-like ears and the tallness, grace, and long limbs to match, I've taken it all a step further and loosely based the species on bugs. I gave the aldari alien eyes to match--and she's albino so her bug-like eyes are pink and the rest of her is white and ghostlike.
Space fantasy isn't really my thing, but I'm quite proud of the direction I went with her. Maybe if I ever feel confident enough, I'll share some sketches of her lol.
🖊 + Klaus?
Ah, thanks! I am feeling confident tonight. I will share an opener I used for my most recent and favorite RP with Klaus.
I'll throw it under the cut~
Alcohol hadn't done a thing for Klaus in centuries. So the people-person needed another excuse to loiter around pubs without angering bartenders. And that solution was billiards: he fed the bartender money to play for a few hours, made cash betting, and impressed men and women alike. It's what he was playing when Laurence arrived at the pub. At the other vampire's approach, he took his cue to sink the eight ball and offer the human player a smirk and his hand as he waited for the cash.
With a grumble, the human handed him some crumpled bills, and Klaus' smug smile became a friendly one as he faced the other vampire. "Hello, love," he greeted, dropping the cash into his pocket. Laurence may have noted the slight tension around Klaus' eyes--how the grin wasn't quite relaxed. Klaus wasn't often one to meet other vampires in secluded pubs and trust was difficult to earn--but at least they were in public. "Do you play?" he asked, nodding to the abandoned pool stick as he fished balls out of their pockets about the table.
Send me a “🖊+an OC“ and I will talk about that OC! It can be a headcanon, a fun fact, a small paragraph of backstory- anything!
Alternatively, send in just a “🖊“ and I will talk about any one of my OCs at random!
i already know that Fang works for Cori (in a particular AU). but i'm thinking that maybe Rowan also does. Fang is very much the muscle when it comes to security, but Rowan could offer cyber security.
however, she doesn't work for Cori at first. Rowan knows her gf is working for some big-wig security company and decides to test just how good they are. in doing so, she...... i don't want to say "hacks".. but she manages to get through the network. she's shut down pretty quickly because Cori isn't a hack at her job either.
but Rowan tries again and leaves her resume on Cori's desktop lmao. it'd piss Cori off but I think Dracko or Flynn could convince her to give Rowan a shot. and here we are.